NVIDIA Cumulus Linux 4.2.0 is a minor release that supports new platforms, provides bug fixes and contains several new features and improvements..
New Features and Enhancements
- Password changes: mandatory default password change upon first login, new ONIE command line options to set the user default password, add a license, and provide initial network configuration, as well as the ability to edit the NVIDIA Cumulus Linux image file
- EVPN multihoming — available for Early Access, this feature is supported on Mellanox switches
- Auto BGP, which automatically assigns ASNs to switches in a two-tier leaf and spine environment
- Ability to set the CPU as a SPAN destination interface
- ECMP and LAG custom hash parameters have been moved to the /etc/cumulus/datapath/traffic.conf file and no longer require a switchd restart
- DSCP-based packet matching in PBR rules