The rapid growth of data center traffic brings new challenges to the networking infrastructure. The previously unseen scale of mobile, video, Anything-as-a-Service(XaaS), big data analytics, and machine learning applications drive demand for lower latency, more bandwidth, lower power consumption, and deeper, actionable analytics.
Aurora 715 with 3.2T Marvell Teralynx switching silicon aims to answer these challenges. Up to 2x lower latency, most power-efficient design reducing carbon footprint, and unmatched telemetry&analytics are packed into a 1U box with breakthrough cost in its class.
Aurora 715 provides breakthrough capabilities for Spine, Leaf, DCI, ToR, Enterprise, Edge and 5G deployment scenarios with:
- Largest on-chip buffers in a switch of its class to deliver best-in-class network quality
- Robust RoCE for lowest latency and rich QoS necessary for distributed storage and AI applications
- Leading table sizes&ACLs needed at the access layer and edge
- FLASHLIGHT delivers actionable, real-time telemetry data correlated to applications, which is essential to monitor, troubleshoot and simplify network operations
- A breakthrough cost that delivers 2X+performance per $ vs. alternatives
- SW programmability for support of new protocols, achieved without impact to throughput or latency
Check this link for the user manuals.
Switch box with 32 x 100G QSFP28 ports
Dual AC/HVDC PSU
Deployment scenario: Aggregation/Spine switch Form Factor：1U height and 19” rack mountable Port Configuration：32x 10/25/40/100GbE QSFP28 ports/ up to 128 10/25G SFP28 ports with breakout cables Management ports：1 RJ-45 console port and 1 out-of-band 10/100/1000-Mbps management port Power Supply：Dual high efficiency redundant, hot swappable power supplies Dimension (HxWxD): 44x430x440 mm Weight : 11kg(NET)
Switching capacity: 3.2Tbps Marvell Teralynx IVM 55300 CPU: Intel® Pentium® Processor D-1508 Memory: 16GB DDR4 ECC Storage: 128GB M.2 SATA SSD Packet Buffer: 45MB 400 nanoseconds latency (PHYless)
- Additional Information