With the emergence of Autonomous cars, 5G cloud-native architectures, Smart Cities, and other Edge Applications, lots of data is being generated and processed at the Edge Data Centers. In addition to performance, critical data center requirements include real-time, actionable analytics, programmability for future-proof infrastructure, low latency, high power efficiency, and flexibility.
Aurora 615 with 2.4T Innovium Teralynx switching silicon aims to answer these challenges. Up to 2x lower latency, most power-efficient design reducing carbon footprint, and unmatched telemetry&analytics are packed into a 1U box with breakthrough cost in its class.
Aurora 615 provides breakthrough capabilities for ToR, Enterprise, Edge, and 5G deployment scenarios with:
- Largest on-chip buffers in a switch of its class to deliver best-in-class network quality
- Robust RoCE for lowest latency and rich QoS necessary for distributed storage and AI applications
- Leading table sizes&ACLs needed at the access layer and edge
- FLASHLIGHT delivers actionable, real-time telemetry data correlated to applications, which is essential to monitor, troubleshoot and simplify network operations
- A breakthrough cost that delivers 2X+performance per $ vs. alternatives
- SW programmability for support of new protocols, achieved without impact to throughput or latency
Check this link for the user manuals.
Switch box with 48x 25G SFP28 + 8x 100G QSFP28 ports
Dual AC/HVDC PSU
Open Network Linux
Deployment scenario: ToR/Leaf switch Form Factor：1U height and 19” rack mountable Port Configuration：48x 25G SFP+ and 8x 10/25/40/100GbE QSFP28 ports/ up to 80 10/25G SFP28 ports with breakout cables Management ports：1 RJ-45 console port and 1 out-of-band 10/100/1000-Mbps management port Power Supply：Dual high efficiency redundant, hot swappable power supplies Dimension (HxWxD): 44x430x470 mm Weight : 11kg(NET)
Switching capacity: 2.4Tbps Innovium Teralynx IVM 55200 CPU: Intel® Pentium® Processor D-1508 Memory: 16GB DDR4 ECC Storage: 128GB M.2 SATA SSD Packet Buffer: 45MB 400 nanoseconds latency (PHYless)
- Additional Information